Electrical Project Engineer
As an Electrical Project Engineer, you are responsible for the total electrical design of the material handling system. This includes, for example, making power calculations, creating electrical diagrams and layouts, providing specifications for ordering components and integrating equipment from other suppliers. The electrical and functional safety part is also your responsibility. You work closely together with the Mechanical Project Engineer and the PLC Engineer and you are the point of contact for the installation team when it comes to electrical topics. You report directly to the Project Leader Engineering. Occasional travel is part of the job (1-3 days per month).
- You provide the design and the set of drawings for the total specification, from materials to the installation drawings and the final assembly instructions
- You make checklists for the use of the material handling system
- You are a sparring partner for our sales team
- You understand the influence that design decisions have on the price and functionality of a design
- Bachelor level, preferably a degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience (minimum 3 years) in a comparable position
- Above average skills in CAD software (ACAD Electrical)
- Preferred experience with Typical Manager
- Proven experience in the design of safety systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in Dutch and English
- Able to work independently
- Excellent technical knowledge and good spatial insight to assess the feasibility of a concept
- Proven problem-solving ability to quickly find the right solutions
- Can work on different projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Preferred knowledge of performance level calculations in Sistema.
- Knowledge of power distribution systems
- Knowledge of networks (Profinet, Industrial Ethernet, AS-Interface)
What do we offer?
- Short communication lines
- Working within an inspiring team
- 40 hours a week
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive primary and secondary working conditions
- Many opportunities for professional development
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and in our statement Above and Beyond?
And would you like to help building a fast-growing player in the material handling industry?
Then click the button and apply now.
* Acquisition will not be appreciated in this phase.